Most people want to do well, but even the best intentions are not always enough.
Effective leaders know that ongoing training is essential to improve performance. Yet sending people off-site for training rarely results in lasting change.
Constructive Change uses techniques proven to enhance learning and behavior change through 1:1 or in-house training that is customized to meet your unique situation. After assessing your needs, Jerry designs a program to maximize learning and change.
A foundation of training is the Chinese proverb: Tell me, I forget. Show me, I remember. Involve me, I understand.
Topics in high demand include:
- Communicating effectively
- Giving & receiving feedback
- Supervising, coaching, & counseling
- Situational leadership
- Team building
- Managing conflict
- Serving customers
- Problem solving & decision making
- Planning & project management
- Developing & evaluating programs
- Managing effective meetings
- Improving quality & performance
- Training the trainer
- Managing transitions
- Career & job counseling
- Preventing sexual harassment
- Stress management
- Crisis management
- Time management